“We love our yard. It is fantastic. We use it all the time. You did a great job and we appreciate all of the hard work and sincere thought you put into it.”
Supervisor, CLT, and LEED AP
Ecological Concerns Incorporated (ECI) is a DESIGN-GROW-BUILD ecological landscape contractor and California native plant nursery established in 1992 in Santa Cruz, California. ECI designs, installs and maintains ecological landscape projects for residential, commercial and public clients in the San Francisco and Monterey Bay Areas.
- Perform on-site design consultations to inform customers about water-efficient landscape options
- Recommend site appropriate, low water use plant types and plant pallets
- Options for permeable surfaces for hardscape areas (e.g., pathways)
- Water-efficient irrigation system options and retrofits
- Prepare and submit project as-built plans and reports, if required
- Coordinate and communicate with municipalities and customers to ensure complete satisfaction
ECI’s staff includes professionals qualified and experienced in all aspects of landscape design, installation and maintenance. ECI’s team can prepare cost-effective landscape plans in a timely manner within budget and to the client’s complete satisfaction.